What is Navisworks?
Navisworks is a Clash detection and advanced coordination, 5D analysis, and simulation software.
Combine data from multiple sources to prevent problems.
Use Navisworks® project review software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) coordination.
· Combine design and construction data into a single model.
· Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
· Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes.
Control schedules and costs using 4D and 5D simulation
TimeLiner 4D simulation tool streamlines BIM coordination.
· Animate and interact with model objects for simulation.
· Create schedules directly from project models.
· Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications.
· Easily capture material quantities from 2D or 3D designs
· Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models.
· Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data.
· Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis.